Reflecting on Hurricane María and the devastation that hit Puerto Rico, the Ferré Rangel sisters say the power of their belief — to do good as both businesswomen and corporate citizens — was tested last year. As Loren puts it, the first order of business was to step into, not away from, the fray – a lesson, first learned on The Hill, that transcends geography.
Thank you to our keynotes, Loren Ferré Rangel ’92, chief creative officer of Grupo Ferré Rangel, María Eugenia Ferré Rangel ’89, chief communications officer of Grupo Ferré Rangel, and chairperson of the board of directors, GFR Media, and to Dean Michele Murray, VP for Student Affairs, Dean of Students, at Holy Cross for an inspiring interview.
- Check out the #HCWIB Facebook page for photos
- Watch the keynote interview here
- Read about the conference here through the College blog
- Read the “One on One” article posted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Watch the Hurricane Maria video shown during the conference.
Join us next year for the annual conference on Saturday, November 2, 2019!