Through the Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics, and Society, the College held its annual Shark Tank Competition on Thursday, March 28. Entrepreneurship Week ended with a bang as the six competing teams went all-in asking for the big cash prize: Bidly, Equanimity Project, Feel Good Dog Food, Pledger, Sanctuary, and Wilox.
Thank you to our judges for making the tough decisions!
- Mary Moran ‘77, CEO at MCM Financial Consulting
- PJ Sansonetti ’93, General Manager, Carole Kitchen and Bath Design
- Roy Vella ‘90, Business Development, Ripple
- Daniel Klinghard, Director of JD Power Center at Holy Cross
›Judging for the Ignite Fund Recipient
In-Kind Services Awards:
- Matt Campbell ‘14 at Neurala will advise Bidly on sales and business development.
- Diego Mas Gonzalez ‘12 at General Assembly will advise Sanctuary on user experience.
- Bill Kelly ‘92 at Exosome Diagnostics will advise Feel Good Dog Food on scaling the business.
- John Loughnane ‘87 at Nutter will provide Wilox with a Power Legal Lunch.
Cash Prize Awards: A tie for first place!
- Feel Good Dog Food: $3,000
- Wilox: $3,000
- Sanctuary won $2,600
- the “People’s Choice” award: $100
- the Ignite Fund: $2,600
Curious what these student-run businesses are all about? Continue reading “First HC Entrepreneurship Week Ends With the Annual Shark Tank Competition”