The annual SHARK TANK COMPETITION was held on Thursday, March 26, 2015, where students pitched product/service ideas to a panel of alumni judges for the chance to win! Multiple prize monies awarded from clever idea to serious start-up, funds to be used towards the venture.
Over $10,000 in Prize Monies! *Multiple prizes will be awarded.
Competition Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015
5:30pm in McGrath Lecture Hall (Smith Labs 155)
- Serious Start-up: 5 minute pitch + 5 minute Q&A. Two prizes will be awarded for teams most ready for launching their business.
- $7,500/team given to Studily, presented by John Tabone ’15 and Sena Donoghue ’15.
- $4,000/team given to SRKA, presented by Andrew Valencia ’15 and Michael Casey ’15.
Two teams won the Clever Idea competition where students had to distill their idea into a two-minute pitch. No Q&A, just $250 per team for an original and promising idea.
Thank you to our 2015 JUDGES:
- John Addonizio P16, CEO, J. Addonizio & Company, LLC
- Bob Allard ’91, Co-Founder, extensionEngine (eE)
- John Calcio, VP Channel Development, QStream
- Tom Flynn ’87, Managing Partner, SV Life Sceinces
- Ben Kaplan ’15, Co-Founder & CEO, WIGO & 2013 Holy Cross Shark Tank Winner
- Mary Moran ’77, Financial Services Consultant and Contractor
Don’t want to compete but want to check out all the good ideas? This event is always free and open to the campus community.