JOIN US tonight (NOV 12) in in HOGAN 406 @ 6PM!
Dinner will be provided 🙂
- How do you find the right team mix to launch your business?
- How do you identify the right set of advisors that will guide you?
- Once you have these advisors, how do you manage them?
April Lukasik P’16 and Carrie O’Donnell ’83 will walk through the following:
- Ways of finding and managing the right team
- Dive into what the responsibilities and compensation structure models are for startup team members and advisors
- Identify the right roles to help you launch your product or service
- Uncover what some common pitfalls are when building a team as an entrepreneur
ALL STUDENTS WELCOME!
Hope to see you there,